These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to Times Corner (NAVNIKH TIMES). Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment through the online payment service, it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
- Your credit card or debit card statements will reflect TIMES CORNER (NAVNIKH TIMES).
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or E-Wallets.
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
- The Customer agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/e-wallet transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that Times Corner or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the Times Corner gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. Times Corner does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the
- The Applicant agrees that Times Corner or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond Times Corner’s reasonable control.
- Once the payment transaction has been successfully completed, your order will be processed on receipt of the funds from the bank or Credit Card Company. It is at this stage that the sale is said to be complete. Thereafter your products will be shipped based on product availability and completion of logistics operations related to the same.
- The Applicant agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Applicant shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Applicant further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card
- The Applicant may pay his/ her application/initial fees to Times Corner by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The Applicant warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The Applicant is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The Applicant is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The Applicant authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the Payment of fees selected by such Applicant along with the applicable
- The Applicant is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the Applicant inclusive of the applicable
- The following modes of payments are available
- Domestic and international credit cards issued by banks and institutions that are part of the Visa & Mastercard Network
- Debit Cards
- Netbanking/Direct Debit payments from select banks in India.
- UPI Wallets
A full list is available at the time of Checkout and prior to making payments for purchases
How do I pay using a credit/debit card?
We accept payments made by credit/debit cards issued in India and other countries.
We accept payments made through domestic and international credit cards issued by Banks & institutions issuing credit cards from Visa and MasterCard network.
To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need to enter your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank’s page for entering the online Secure password.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and Maestro debit cards.
To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank’s secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
IS IT SAFE TO USE MY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD ON THIS WEBSITE?
Any information you enter when transacting with the webstore is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties. This is an assurance that it follows the best security practices adopted by major online vendors where all payments are processed in real-time for your security and immediate peace of mind.
All credit card and debit card payments on this website are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
Out of Stock situations
Our Endeavour is to ensure that all products listed on the site are available in stock for dispatch to the buyer. However in case the same is not available for any reason, we will contact you within 2 business days and give you the option to exchange, delay or cancel the order based on your convenience. In case the customer chooses to cancel the order, which are not available with us, we will give a full refund of all money received from the customer.
Delivery of products
Our endeavour is to make the products reach you within 4 – 7 Business days for all major cities, from receipt of order and payment depending on the address for delivery.
Order deliveries will be made by our own staff or third party courier and logistics companies or Postal Services.
Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. We take no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person other than the person ordering the product at the address indicated at the time of the order.
Since the transactions are authorised by the card holder, we do not take responsibility for incorrect addresses provided at the time of placing the order
We are not responsible for damage of products after delivery.
All claims, if any, for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery through the contact us page on the web store. Also the said shortage of goods needs be highlighted and signed on the Proof of delivery copy and returned to the delivery person.
Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments
Product returns / replacements
Once products are delivered to you and accepted as accurate and as per the original order, there is no refund or replacement possible.
To return any items not as per your original order, please inform customer service via email OR via call within 48 hours of the delivery along with images of the delivered product (Please ensure that the size of the email does not exceed above 2 MB).
Please note that we cannot offer exchanges or refunds on any sale of opened or used products.
Please allow one to three weeks from the day you return your item not as per your order, for your refund request to be processed. You will be contacted once your return is complete.